Monday, November 12, 2012

Cool Moose Coffee Company

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you my all time favorite breakfast spot in Jacksonville. Cool Moose and I go way back, I started having breakfast here every Friday after I got off work at he bakery. The waitstaff here is super friendly and most of them recite my order as soon as I sit down (I'm a creature of habit).


Because I am somewhat of a health freak thanks to my abnormally slow metabolism, my personal favorite item is the broccoli and brie omelet with egg whites paired with home fries (no, not the frozen crap) and wheat toast (pictured below). However, I occasionally splurge and order the crab cake eggs Benedict and the veggie burger for lunch! Both are scrumptious. Along with this delicious breakfast you also have access to their infamous coffee bar! They sport a variety of flavors from sweetwater organic coffee such as Vermont blend, french roast, vanilla nut, and my ultimate favorite - the blueberry blend.


My mom ordered the french toast with bacon. I thought it was pretty tasty, although I would have like the bread to be soaked a little more (it was a tad dry) however, I did appreciate the fact that they used REAL maple syrup (sorry Aunt Jemima).


One thing I appreciate about this place is they don't have an up charge for egg whites, my boyfriend has even asked for just one yolk in his omelet and they were happy to oblige.

I will always be a loyal customer to Cool Moose for they continue to stay true to their motto: Amazing food, wonderful coffee, great people. Keep up the good work!

Cool Moose Coffee Company on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. They no longer have broccoli and their menu has changed but I still like them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...